VIP Fraser Valley Wine Tour
West Coast Wine Education is pleased to offer a unique wine tour where you are a VIP for the day!
- Private tour at Backyard Vineyards followed by samples in their newly renovated tasting room.
- Private tour with the knowledgeable staff at Domaine de Chaberton Winery which ends in their private tasting room for sampling.
- Enjoy a self-guided tour at Township 7's intimate country style estate ending in their quaint tasting room for sampling.
- Wine Expert (Sommelier) on board to facilitate your VIP tour.
- Transportation included by tour bus.
- Bottled water provided throughout the day.
- A light picnic style lunch is included (vegetable or meat sandwich, whole fruit, gourmet cookie or bar, pop or water) which can be enjoyed in the picnic area overlooking the vineyards at Backyard Vineyards.
Available tour dates (updated as of September 10th):
Sunday, September 29th (4 seats available)
Convenient pickup locations are available:
1. 9am in front of the GAP clothing store at Cambie and 42nd, Vancouver (drop-off 5:30pm)
2. 9:45am Coquitlam Centre 2929 Barnet Highway, in front of Montanas facing Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam (drop-off 4:45pm)
3. 10:15am at the main doors to the Cineplex Odeon Theatres 19800 Lougheed Highway, Pitt Meadows (drop-off 4:15pm)
4. 10:30am at the main doors to Montanas (in the same complex as Colossus) 20990 - 91A Avenue, Langley (drop-off 4pm)
This VIP tour experience is available for $196 per person (tax included). If you have a voucher or code number please make sure to enter the number in the form below when you request your tour.
Points to mention...
This tour is appropriate for all tasting and knowledge levels from beginner to advanced.
We like to call our team members Wine Experts, but if you are interested the meaning of Sommelier it is a person who is certified and trained in the art of wine tasting, pairing wine with foods, wine purchasing, wine storage, and the creation of wine lists. Sommelier's often work in fine dining restaurants, the beverage industry, or private liquor stores, and in our case offer tours and education seminars for both the hospitality industry and general public.
Reservations are required and are subject to availability. A confirmation email will be sent once your selected date is verified and booked.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Complete the following form to book your tour: